Hello there! I feel like its been a while since I’ve done one of these. To be honest, I have been super busy! My car finally breathed its last breath so I had to spend some time shopping for a new car. I picked it up today actually! I chose a 2013 Toyota Corolla LE in the color Nautical Blue Metallic. I LOVE it! To give you guys an idea, my old car was a 1998 Honda Accord so when I drove my Toyota home it was a huge sigh of relief. My Honda gave me a good ride though, I had it for 7 years. I had a lot of good memories in that car, I drove it all through high school and into college so it will greatly be missed.
Here I am sitting in my new car cheesin’ for the camera. =)
1. What was the last dish you cooked/prepared? I believe the last dish I made was Spaghetti Casserole. It was something that I had made up, we had various odds and ends in the fridge and I didn’t feel like defrosting something. What I did is I took some spinach and did a simple saute with some salt and pepper. Then I took a pound of spaghetti and cooked it per the instructions on the box then I took some breadcrumbs and eggs and mixed it in with the spaghetti to create a binder. Then I browned some ground beef and seasoned it with some salt and pepper. Once that was done I cook a casserole dish and put the spinach on the bottom, then the spaghetti, then the beef, followed by some red sauce and then finally I put some mozzarella cheese on top. Yum yum!
2. What level of coverage do you prefer when it comes to your face makeup products? I like a full coverage for my foundation! But sometimes I like to mix it up and do a tinted moisturizer to give my skin a break.
3. What’s your favorite yoga pose? Child’s pose!
4. What’s your favorite flower? I like them all really. I don’t get flowers often but when I do I like tulips.
5. You receive your choice of lollipops today as a reward for being just plain awesome. Which flavor do you choose? Cherry!
6. Have you ever lived with roommates? When I was away at college I had a roommate. She was really nice and wicked funny!
7. Have you ever ridden/driven in a convertible? No I haven’t. Convertible’s are a little too fancy for me.
8. I’ve always wanted to… Be apart of a flash mob dance. I love watching them on YouTube.
9. Something that doesn’t move you? That’s a good question. I’m really not sure! Everything move’s me haha.
10. When’s the best time of year to visit your neck of the woods? I’d say spring/summer. During the winter time it gets really cold!
So that’s it for the questions! If you guys are bored feel free to copy and paste the questions and answer them down in the comments below. For your watching pleasure I have included a link to my favorite flash mob dance. Enjoy!