Now that I just thought of it, Thursday night means a lot of things. For one, it means a new episode of Jersey Shore and Glee. It also means the day before Friday and payday. =) What it also means is it’s time for me to answer a series of questions that I enjoy doing.
1.Mood: A little cold actually, my hands and nose get cold rather easily once the months turn in to November and December. But other than that I’m good.
2. The Thanksgiving party is potluck. What dish are you bringing? Ooooh, it will have to be my aunt’s green bean casserole. It’s my favorite.
3. What’s your limit for a commute? An hour! Haha! I drive a rather beat up Honda Accord so I don’t think it can take any distance longer than that.
4. FLASH: You wake up one morning and discover that suddenly you can do three things really well. What are they? 1. Jump out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off. I am notorious for staying in bed till the last second.
2. Pack a lunch for the day. I would only do this if I was going to work, but for some reason I always run out of time in the morning. Maybe my cat has something to do with it…
3. How to make a really good alfredo sauce. I always have to buy half of it pre- made and the stuff that I always buy has nutmeg in it for some reason. Yuck!
5. If your life were made into a movie, what film genre would it be? Ooooh I think reality or maybe comedy.
6. Name an animal that reminds you of someone. My cat reminds me of my brother for some reason. LOL! Just because he’s so adventurous.
7. Something you fell in love with as a child/teen and still love today? Dunk-a-roos!
8. FLASH: We’re at the MAC counter stocking up on standbys. What do you get? Oh good question! I would get another comfort cream, a back up 217, a stick of prep and prime lip primer/moisturizer and a creamsheen gloss.
9. How long does it usually take you to really wake up in the morning? It depends on the amount of sleep I get the night before but it takes me a solid hour to wake up in the morning. Coffee included. =)
10. Weekly goals: Hhhhmmm. Get up on time, cut back on spending money, bring coffee to work and enjoy life.
Something just struck me, I don’t think I’ve shown a picture of my cat. Allow me to introduce Smokey, an almost 12 year old long-haired grey and white kitty who just so happens to be the cutest kitty ever. =)