Every now and then I like to give my creative juices a rest and do something different. Although they have been lacking lately cause I’m a little distracted. The “something different” is a poll consisting of these questions that you see down below. If you have a desire to answer these questions I would love to read them in the comment section!
1. Mood: A little stressed thank you for asking. My mom and I are going to Georgia to see my little brother, and with the talk of Issac happening, its all starting to make my head spin. However, I am excited to see him and it will be nice to get away for awhile! =)
2. Wide-leg pants or skinnies? Both actually! I usually wear skinnies cause I can wear my Sperry’s with them but on a day that I don’t want to wear skinnies I’ll usually wear wide-leg jeans.
3. What’s your least favorite frozen treat? Sherbert. Haha. I remember it being the only frozen treat that I could have when I was really sick. I mean, I don’t mind it. It’s defiantly not my favorite.
4. Is there anything about yourself you’re currently working to change/improve? Everyone can benefit from some improvement. I’m always working on reaching my goals in my personal life and my career.
5. When did you start driving? Well, I got my permit at the age of 16. It took me a bit to get my license however! If my mind serves me correctly I think I got my license a year or two after getting my permit.
6. If you were going to record a song with a featured guest artist, who would your featured artist be? That’s a good one. It would depend on the style of music that I would be going for. If its something kind of meant to be played on Kiss-108 then it would have to be Lady Gaga. Or, if it would be something on the alternative side, maybe Two Door Cinema Club or Passion Pit.
7. How do you like your heels? Low, medium or high? Medium to high. I’m only 5`1 so I’ll take all the height I can get!
8. Sometimes I wonder… How the male mind really thinks! 😉
9. Let’s blow off school/work and do something fun. Where should we go and what should we do? Lets take a trip down to Italy! We can explore Rome and Sicily and eat till our jeans rip! Oh, and we can’t forget about shopping either! 😉
10. Weekly goals: To make someone smile, spend as much time with my little brother as I can and most of all, be happy. =)